Wednesday 30 May 2007

Driving Update: Animals on the Alert

Dear Animal Kingdom:

As evidenced by the emissaries that were sent out to ambush my Sunday practice, you seem to have gotten news of my impending driving on Californian roads.

In a half hour session, I crossed paths with:
1 x cat
2 x dogs
1 x squirrel
2 x ducks

Did you really think you could get away with sending ducks unnoticed? Not the brown boring kind either–these were black with brilliant green. Oh, the audacity!

I am onto you, Animal Kingdom. I know you think you're going to crush my driving confidence and keep me off the roads. Think again, my furry friends, Think Again!

Aiming at you next time,

minginsf

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh look, the flying duck! :P
Heh.

Charleston said...

omg! u didnt road kill them i hope?

Ming said...

all critters in one piece...for now...

HM said...

I think they were sent by the Driving God to test you.

Charleston said...

sounds like an episode of happy tree friends...