Sunday 9 March 2008

Things we find lovely

Having had to fight for every last scrap of internets that we could muster these last few weeks on the road, I have come to love very deeply, whoever it is that I'm stealing connection from now. Bless their little unprotected souls. I may offer them my firstborn, or quite a nice cow.


Such has been the paucity (there's a $5 word) of time and internets in the last few jam-packed weeks (more about that later) that we have not had the opportunity to wax lyrical about our second time seeing India. She is very beautiful still, and says hello.

Although I did get food poisoning there, although the hotels are seriously, seriously over-priced and although I could do without the eau do cow dung, it is still a really exciting/exasperating/exotic place. Why don't you see for yourself.

No comments: