Thursday 26 July 2007

Back from Yosemite

Am interrupting my Harry Potter reading time to let you know I got back from Yosemite in one piece. There's something about communing with nature that..well...ack I got nothin. It looks the same as the time I was there last September. We did go on a 7km hike though, which we didn't do last time (w00t!). I must say the views were worth it. Enjoy!

On top of Sentinel Point

Valleyscape

Merced River–some of the very little water that was flowing at this dry time of year.

Not the only one struggling with the heat.

Aaaah, nothing like a long walk to make you feel like jumping off a cliff.

3 comments:

miss clio said...

Dont jump ming!! sorry - super bad joke :o). hehehe, i love your "scenic" shots they are gorgeous!! glad you came back from yosemite in 1 piece.

Ming said...

thanks! I stole a Nikon slr and was having a great time with it. :D

HM said...

You are hilarious....miss you!!